Heavy Rigid (HR) Vehicle Licensing
Driver Training NSW is an approved supplier of RMS Heavy Vehicle Competency Based Assessment (HVCBA). Driver Training NSW is the trading name of S.E Toll & N.J Webster which is an approved registered training organisation, RTO number 45209. Please note that no Statement of Attainment is issued as a result of the RMS Heavy Vehicle Competency Based Assessment. The results of the assessment are reported directly to the RMS.
We have three HR trucks covering all gearbox configurations
18 speed road ranger / Automatic and Synchromesh
HR vehicles include:
• Trucks and buses with a GVM more than eight tonnes, and three or more axles
• Any towed trailer must not weigh more than nine tonnes GVM
• Bendy buses. Even though these vehicles are articulated, they’re treated as rigid vehicles.
To apply for an HR licence, you must:
1. Have held a class C licence, (except a learner licence) or equivalent for two years or more. Any time you've spent on a P1 licence counts, but you can't practice to drive an HR vehicle, or upgrade to an HR licence until you hold a P2 or full class C licence
2. Pass the HR knowledge test
3. Pass an eyesight test
4. Pass the knowledge test at RMS OR SERVICES NSW.
4. Obtain a learners log book and then...
5. RING US 0419 210258. We do all the training and your final assessment in house