Heavy Rigid (HR) Vehicle Licensing
Heavy Rigid (HR) Vehicle Licensing - TLILIC2016B
HR vehicles include:
• Trucks and buses with a GVM more than eight tonnes, and three or more axles
• Any towed trailer must not weigh more than nine tonnes GVM
• Bendy buses. Even though these vehicles are articulated, they’re treated as rigid vehicles.
To apply for an HR licence, you must:
1. Have held a class C licence, (except a learner licence) or equivalent for two years or more. Any time you've spent on a P1 licence counts, but you can't practice to drive an HR vehicle, or upgrade to an HR licence until you hold a P2 or full class C licence
2. Pass the HR knowledge test
3. Pass an eyesight test
4. Pass the knowledge test at RMS OR SERVICES NSW.
4. Obtain a learners log book and then...
5. RING US 0419 210258. We do all the training and your final assessment in house