Heavy Rigid (HR) Vehicle Licensing

Heavy Rigid (HR) Vehicle Licensing - TLILIC2016B

HR vehicles include:

• Trucks and buses with a GVM more than eight tonnes, and three or more axles

• Any towed trailer must not weigh more than nine tonnes GVM

• Bendy buses. Even though these vehicles are articulated, they’re treated as rigid vehicles.

To apply for an HR licence, you must:

1. Have held a class C licence, (except a learner licence) or equivalent for two years or more. Any time you've spent on a P1 licence counts, but you can't practice to drive an HR vehicle, or upgrade to an HR licence until you hold a P2 or full class C licence

2. Pass the HR knowledge test

3. Pass an eyesight test

4. Pass the knowledge test at RMS OR SERVICES NSW.  

4. Obtain a learners log book and then...

5. RING US  0419 210258. We do all the training and your final assessment in house