Medium Rigid (MR) Vehicle Licensing
Driver Training NSW is an approved supplier of RMS Heavy Vehicle Competency Based Assessment (HVCBA). Driver Training NSW is the trading name of S.E Toll & N.J Webster which is an approved registered training organisation, RTO number 45209. Please note that no Statement of Attainment is issued as a result of the RMS Heavy Vehicle Competency Based Assessment. The results of the assessment are reported directly to the RMS.
We now have two MR trucks available in auto and manual/syncromesh!
MR vehicles include:
• Trucks and buses with a GVM more than eight tonnes and two axles
• Any towed trailer must not weigh more than nine tonnes GVM.
To apply for an MR licence, you must:
1. Have held a class C licence, (except a learner licence) or equivalent for one year or more. Any time you've spent on a P1 licence counts, but you can't practice to drive an MR vehicle, or upgrade to an MR licence until you hold a P2 or full class C licence
2. Pass the MR knowledge test
3. Pass an eyesight test
4. Pass the knowledge test at RMS OR SERVICES NSW.
4. Obtain a learners log book and then...
5. RING US 0419 210258. We do all the training and your final assessment in house