Medium Rigid (MR) Vehicle Licensing
We now have two MR trucks available in auto and manual/syncromesh!
Medium Rigid (MR) Vehicle Licensing - TLILIC2015B
MR vehicles include:
• Trucks and buses with a GVM more than eight tonnes and two axles
• Any towed trailer must not weigh more than nine tonnes GVM.
To apply for an MR licence, you must:
1. Have held a class C licence, (except a learner licence) or equivalent for one year or more. Any time you've spent on a P1 licence counts, but you can't practice to drive an MR vehicle, or upgrade to an MR licence until you hold a P2 or full class C licence
2. Pass the MR knowledge test
3. Pass an eyesight test
4. Pass the knowledge test at RMS OR SERVICES NSW.
4. Obtain a learners log book and then...
5. RING US 0419 210258. We do all the training and your final assessment in house