Medium Rigid (MR) Vehicle Licensing

We now have two MR trucks available in auto and manual/syncromesh!

Medium Rigid (MR) Vehicle Licensing - TLILIC2015B

MR vehicles include:

• Trucks and buses with a GVM more than eight tonnes and two axles

• Any towed trailer must not weigh more than nine tonnes GVM.

To apply for an MR licence, you must:

1. Have held a class C licence, (except a learner licence) or equivalent for one year or more. Any time you've spent on a P1 licence counts, but you can't practice to drive an MR vehicle, or upgrade to an MR licence until you hold a P2 or full class C licence

2. Pass the MR knowledge test

3. Pass an eyesight test

4. Pass the knowledge test at RMS OR SERVICES NSW.  

4. Obtain a learners log book and then...

5. RING US  0419 210258. We do all the training and your final assessment in house