Heavy Combination (HC) Vehicle Licensing

Driver Training NSW is an approved supplier of RMS Heavy Vehicle Competency Based Assessment (HVCBA). Driver Training NSW is the trading name of S.E Toll & N.J Webster which is an approved registered training organisation, RTO number 45209. Please note that no Statement of Attainment is issued as a result of the RMS Heavy Vehicle Competency Based Assessment. The results of the assessment are reported directly to the RMS.

We have three tracks covering all gearbox configurations

18 speed road ranger/synchromesh and automatic.

HC vehicles include:

• Articulated vehicles with three or more axles

• Heavy rigid vehicle trailer combinations including unladen dolly, with three or more axles

• Any towed trailer with a GVM more than nine tonnes.

To apply for an HC licence, you must:

1. Have held a class MR or HR licence or equivalent for one year or more. Any time you've spent on a P2 MR or HR licence counts, but you can't practice to drive an HC vehicle, or upgrade to an HC licence until you hold a full class MR or HR licence

2. Pass the HC knowledge test

3. Pass an eyesight test

4. Pass the knowledge test at RMS OR SERVICES NSW.  

4. Obtain a learners log book and then...

5. RING US  0419 210258. We do all the training and your final assessment in house