Heavy Combination (HC) Vehicle Licensing
Heavy Combination (HC) Vehicle Licensing - TLILIC3017B
HC vehicles include:
• Articulated vehicles with three or more axles
• Heavy rigid vehicle trailer combinations including unladen dolly, with three or more axles
• Any towed trailer with a GVM more than nine tonnes.
To apply for an HC licence, you must:
1. Have held a class MR or HR licence or equivalent for one year or more. Any time you've spent on a P2 MR or HR licence counts, but you can't practice to drive an HC vehicle, or upgrade to an HC licence until you hold a full class MR or HR licence
2. Pass the HC knowledge test
3. Pass an eyesight test
4. Pass the knowledge test at RMS OR SERVICES NSW.
4. Obtain a learners log book and then...
5. RING US 0419 210258. We do all the training and your final assessment in house