Multi Combination (MC) Vehicle Licensing

Multi Combination (MC) Vehicle Licensing - TLILIC3018B

MC vehicles include:

• B-doubles

• Prime mover, low loader dolly and low loader trailer combinations

• Road trains.

To apply for an MC licence, you must:

1. Have held a Class HR or HC licence or equivalent for at least one year. Any time you've spent on a P2 HR licence counts, but you can't practice to drive an MC vehicle, or upgrade to an MC licence until you hold a full class HR or HC licence

2. Pass an MC knowledge test

3. Pass an eyesight test

4. If you hold an HR licence, you’ll need to pass an HC assessment before you can start MC training

5. Pass a medical examination.

6. Pass the knowledge test at RMS OR SERVICES NSW.  

7. Obtain a learners log book and then...

8. RING US  0419 210258. We do all the training and your final assessment in house