Multi Combination (MC) Vehicle Licensing
Driver Training NSW is an approved supplier of RMS Heavy Vehicle Competency Based Assessment (HVCBA). Driver Training NSW is the trading name of S.E Toll & N.J Webster which is an approved registered training organisation, RTO number 45209. Please note that no Statement of Attainment is issued as a result of the RMS Heavy Vehicle Competency Based Assessment. The results of the assessment are reported directly to the RMS.
MC vehicles include:
• Prime mover, low loader dolly and low loader trailer combinations
• Road trains.
To apply for an MC licence, you must:
1. Have held a Class HR or HC licence or equivalent for at least one year. Any time you've spent on a P2 HR licence counts, but you can't practice to drive an MC vehicle, or upgrade to an MC licence until you hold a full class HR or HC licence
2. Pass an MC knowledge test
3. Pass an eyesight test
4. If you hold an HR licence, you’ll need to pass an HC assessment before you can start MC training
5. Pass a medical examination.
6. Pass the knowledge test at RMS OR SERVICES NSW.
7. Obtain a learners log book and then...
8. RING US 0419 210258. We do all the training and your final assessment in house